Well it
was test week and I can just say it was terrible. I completely blanked out when
it came to the question that involved linked lists. The structure of linked
lists in combination with the fact I had to recursively find an answer only
made the question even more puzzling during test time. As mentioned before, I detest
linked lists and when its use was required during the test, it made me panic
half way through the test.
It wasn't
until after the test I look through the notes to see how one makes and uses
linked list and after comparing what I remember written on the test, it made me
depressed and very frustrated. I don’t quite remember the question specifically,
however the major problem I had with the problem was recursively building the
list of nodes and returning and maintain the built up list as it moves up the
recursive iterations. It turns out I was over thinking the question and that all
it was required was a return statement that automatically goes up if it is
correct. That is what I call… a major failure. Hopefully, I can learn from this
stupid mistake and move on with my life with the final exam.
No comments:
Post a Comment